Saturday 18 January 2014

Feel great in 15 Minutes!

My friend from Holland sent me this video link in the best wishes to me for 2014.
It so happened, the day I watched it, I was feeling somewhat overwhelmed about the way forward for me.  What happened next surprised me, even with everything I know about the connection between the body and the mind and their powerful interaction. 

Having watched this video, although nothing had changed regarding the tasks I need to to do and still was no clearer about direction, I felt much better. It didn't matter so much that I felt I had lost my way, I was able to be OK with that and patient, waiting for the answer to become clear.

This is why I'm posting this link,  I hope it makes you feel great too whatever might be going on in your life. It's just 15 min long and it can change the whole feel of your day and who knows maybe your life. I hope you enjoy it.

This is what I would love to see hear or feel in everybody.
Watch this 15min video and see how you feel afterwards!
Smiling releases powerful chemicals in the body and it can change your life - see / feel for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment